In 2007 the new research line Printed electronics was established and a laboratory dedicated to Printed Electronics was inaugurated. The transversality of this technology allows to use synergies with the knowledge gathered in the center.
- CAIAC can offer in printed electronics:
- Design of ink-jet technologies, adaptation of CAD tools and characterization of the devices and circuits.
- Development of methodologies for the design and manufacturing for specified applications.
- Design of basic RFID devices (antenae and passive) and integrated printed circuits (transistors)
- Analysis of the portability of printed electronics to rotative printing
- Technology of encapsulation and hybridation for combination of printed electronics with silicon
Our special equipment in the Printed Electronics includes amongst others:
- Ink-Jet Printer Dimatix DMP2831
- Anti vibrational desk Melles Griot ScienceDesk Frames
- Mini white room for printing class 1000
- Curing oven Binder FED53
- Stereozoom Microscope Leica S8APO
- Device Analyzer Agilent B1500A
- Spectral Analyzer Agilent 54855A DSO
- Network Analyzer Agilent E5071C
For a more detailed list of the equpment look at the facility list Link to the homepage of CAIAC